Industry: Ackley Capital is interested in the manufacture of products that serve the essential needs of families; Pure Air & Water, Food & Beverage and Infrastructure (Examples: Energy, Transportation, Recycling, Building Products).
Product & Position: We have a bias toward manufactured products sold through business to business channels. We favor companies with:
• Consumable Products
• Meaningful Brand Market Share
• Positive Company/Product Reputation
• Proprietary Nature to Product/Service Offering
Annual Revenue: Annual revenue expectation for acquisition candidates is $5 million to $50 million. When the opportunity profiles well against other criteria, scale is of lesser importance. Opportunities with annual revenue less than $5 million may be considered if they are synergistic with existing portfolio companies. The size of a transaction will be considered primarily based upon conservative capital requirements.
Headquarters & Markets: We prefer that candidate headquarters are located in the Western states. Markets may be global.
Candidate Sources: Some examples in which Ackley Capital is a resource include:
• Shareholder Liquidity Events
• Performance/Strategy Driven Corporate Divestitures
• Market/Technology Driven Business Revisions
• Creditor/Balance Sheet Driven Financial Reorganizations